Gifts Anyone Can Make
Did you know there are ways to support Women's Foundation of Southwest Florida that don't affect your current lifestyle or your family's security?
You can support Women's Foundation of Southwest Florida with gifts that don't impact the way you live by either designating Women's Foundation of Southwest Florida to receive estate assets in the future or by making immediate gifts to us of assets that are "out of sight and out of mind."
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift; you can "buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can give an asset you no longer need or want.
- You can designate and donate. It's simple.
Popular Giving Arrangements
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
Need to preserve your assets during your lifetime? You can plan a gift to us that will only take effect after your other obligations are fulfilled.
- Learn through our video
- Read More about a Will Plan
- Sample Gift Language
- Sample Codicil
- Will Planning Wizard
Gifts from your Donor-Advised Funds
Make an outright gift from your donor-advised fund OR name us as the ultimate beneficiary of the remainder in the fund. Learn more about Gifts from your Donor-Advised Funds.
Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Assets
Take advantage of appreciated securities without incurring capital gains tax.
Gifts of Life Insurance
Make a significant gift to Women's Foundation of Southwest Florida even without a large estate. Here's how you can leverage your dollars for a larger gift. Learn more about Gifts of Life Insurance.
Gifts of Mineral Rights
Donate non-operating mineral interests to Women's Foundation of Southwest Florida and claim a tax deduction based on the mineral interest's fair-market value at the time of the gift. property that enhances our mission and provide tax benefits to you. Learn more about Gifts of Mineral Rights